Project Improvements

Aug 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Greetings to you all.

I just found slart a few days ago, and I must say.... I'm Fascinated!

That's really great. Now I believe that this library could receive some good improvements

It would be great to access the projection data.... and have way to control the render of the virtual objects in a easy way.

It would be great to have tool to:

- Only move the object rotating
- Only scale object
- Only translate object

that would save a lot of research like I'm doing now to discover how this should work.

If you like I can create a helper class in order to you guys implement it on the project :D

Any hints on this algorithms are welcome since I have only a couple of hours a day to work on this.

Aug 27, 2010 at 12:47 PM

oh, and by the way, is it possible to detect two or more markers at the same time!?

Coordinator
Aug 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Hi Killercode,

You should checkout the samples in the source code repository. The Silverlight Projection sample has all this included. You can also add a couple more Sliders for rotation and translation.   

Multiple markers are possible too. This is demonstrated in both samples. In the Silverlight Projection sample uses two different markers which are associated with two puzzle pieces.

If you like to make a new sample, go for it. It's always more than welcome.

- René Schulte 

Aug 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Nice

thanks for you quick answer, I will see what I can extract  from those samples and make some helpers to be easier to our fellow developers :)