IXrgbReader

Dec 22, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Hi!

I have a colored marker that I like to be able to detect. I can't use the usual GrayBufferMarkerDectector in this case. What is the best alternative? Also, if I were to use the GenericMarkerDetector, how do I initialize the IXrgbReader?

Thanks!
Coordinator
Dec 22, 2013 at 7:07 PM
If you really need the colors as another marker dimension, then you would have to implement your own IXrgbReader.
Otherwise just use the GrayBufferMarkerDectector, it will transform the colored image to a gray one itself.
  • Rene
Dec 22, 2013 at 7:31 PM
I did use the GrayBufferMarkerDetector for a colored marker. But the app doesn't recognize the colored marker on generating the .pat. What should I do in this case?

Thank you!
Coordinator
Dec 22, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Just use an image editing tool and convert the colored marker into a black white one.
Dec 22, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Yes, I tried that but unfortunately, my project uses colored markers. That's put me in a sticky situation. What do you suggest I do?

Thank you very much for helping!
Dec 29, 2013 at 11:52 PM
https://slartoolkit.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Marker%20Detectors&referringTitle=Documentation
"The GenericMarkerDetector has a generic interface and can be used in combination with an implementation of the IXrgbReader interface which provides integer pixel data as XRGB byte components."