I add slartoolkit.dll for Augmented reality purpose. I working good in my testing mobile(Nokia lumia 510). Then i sent that xap file to Windows app store but they rejected the following reason.
__The application terminates unexpectedly in response to user input.
Steps to Reproduce:__
- Launch the application.
- Enter valid credentials.
- Select "Augmented Reality".
- Notice the application unexpectedly terminates.
and they give the following suggestion.
Depending on the underlying cause of the issue encountered, the following resources may provide useful guidance to resolve:
- "Product ID": Avoid hard-coded logic based on the original Product ID. If your application design requires using logic based on a Product
ID, use the Windows Phone Store assigned non-volatile Product ID instead
- "ScheduledActionService.LaunchForTest Method": This method should only be used during development. You should remove calls to this
method from your production application
- "Data for Windows Phone | Installation folder": Don’t write to the InstalledLocation folder in your production application release
submitted for certification (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowsphone/develop/ff402541(v=vs.105).aspx)
- "Capability Detection": Double check that the capabilities required by your application are declared correctly. You can do this by running
the Windows Phone Capability Detection Tool, as described at How to: Use the Windows Phone Capability Detection Tool
I don't know what is the problem. and i worked a weeks but till now i have any solution. Please any one give me a suggestion.