problem runing the Slartoolkit project in visuel studio 2010

May 5, 2010 at 9:34 PM
Edited May 5, 2010 at 9:36 PM
hi I just downloaded the SLARToolkit -47054 runs it in visual studio 2010 in debug mode and it says http://localhost:58456/SilverlightApplication4TestPage.aspx and nothing happens also tried to run the test-page in my browser from the SLARToolKitSample sliverlight get's installed but not the program and the web-cam I'am newbie but could you help in a direction..__:) the Xaml is easy to understand but wow visual studio is a Hugh program
May 6, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Just right click on the web project in Visual Studio and "Set As Start Project". Do the same with the HTML file in this project (Set As Start Page). Then hit the F5 key. I was planning to write a SLARToolkit Beginners Guide next week. It will contain a step-by-step guide on how to develop a really simple sample. In the mean time you should try to learn how to use Visual Studio. This is essential for Silverlight development. See the MSDN or some other online resources.
May 6, 2010 at 9:10 PM
Great thanks for the reply, a BEGINNERS guide will definitely help a lot of people including me:-)
May 16, 2010 at 12:17 PM
Edited May 16, 2010 at 12:19 PM

The Beginner's Guide is now available. Read it here.